Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking hard working, highly motivated and customer service orientated person, to work out of our Mount Uniacke location as a direct installation field representative. Successful candidate will be responsible for the installation of energy efficient products (light bulbs, showerheads, tank wraps, etc.) throughout Halifax Regional Municipality and rural Nova Scotia.
This is a full-time contractual opportunity. Successful candidates will be expected to work approximately 40 plus hours of work per week.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract No exceptions
- Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hire No exceptions
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel and be away overnight
- Flexibility (majority of work during weekdays but must have flexibility to work an occasional evening, overnight or weekend)
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Comply with all company policies
- Hours will fluctuate (full-time + additional)
- Ability to work on their own and under tight deadlines
- Ability to function in a team based work environment
- Able to learn new material quickly and apply it to the job
- Self-motivated with the willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature
- Desire to be involved in Nova Scotia’s robust energy efficiency industry
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to use basic technology (IPads, Smart Phones, GPS units and databases)
Wages will be discussed with the successful candidate upon hiring.
This is a full time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.