Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Foreman for our insulation division in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia.
Applicants who are experienced with renovations, installing fiberglass, cellulose, spray foam, fireproofing, firestopping or any other commercial construction experience, will be considered first.
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Spray applied fireproofing and firestopping
- Renovation work
Other considerations and requirements:
- Out of town work will be required
- Criminal record check & child abuse abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Drivers Abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office required
- Hours will fluctuate (full-time + additional)
Previous insulating or construction experience will be considered as asset, but not necessary.
This is a full time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Pay: $14 to $16 per hour
Please forward all resumes to Nina Berkman at email@example.com
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.