Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a labourer in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia.
We are looking for people who are hard working, reliable, willing to learn, understand the importance of keeping a schedule and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join a growing Atlantic Canadian owned company then please apply.
Applicants who are experienced with renovations, installing fiberglass, cellulose, spray foam, fireproofing, firestopping, or general construction experience will be considered first. However, all applicants are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Spray applied fireproofing and firestopping
- Renovation work
Other considerations and requirements:
- Out of town work will be required
- Criminal record check & child abuse abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Drivers Abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Candidates with air brakes endorsement or willing to attain will be considered first
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office required (not on bus route)
- Hours will fluctuate (full-time + additional)
Previous construction experience will be considered as asset, but not necessary.
This is a full time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Please forward all resumes to Jonathan Berkman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.