Job Type: Full-time Contract
Location: Mount Uniacke or Stellarton, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group invites applications for the full-time, one-year contract position of Marketing & Communications Assistant. This position can be undertaken at either our Mount Uniacke or Stellarton offices.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate communicator who is a self-starter and team player. This position will have your working with one of the premier energy efficiency companies in Atlantic Canada. This position reports directly to the appropriate VP.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and maintain current marketing presence. This includes: website, social media channels, print and radio
- Manage websites: Make applicable changes to ensure that content is current and engaging. Main point of contact with hosting company.
- Print media: Responsible for creating original marketing material to promote events, educate, and for sales purposes.
- Digital Media: Maintain social media channels. Create and execute paid digital media campaigns.
- Brand: Stay on brand for each of Trinity Energy Group’s three subsidiaries: Trinity Maintenance Solutions Ltd., Trinity Inspection Services, Trinity Distributors. Each company has its own voice and initiatives.
- Content: Create engaging content for Trinity’s many programs, events, and initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to; blog posts, writing for web, company profiles, feature articles.
- Program Support: Work with program managers to execute communications and advertising support to create awareness.
- Communication: Maintain relationships with industry partners. Ability to maintain good working relationships internally.
- Event Planning: Organize and execution of events such a home shows, trade shows, community events, and open house. Prepare and promote events accordingly. Additional hours may be required during events.
- Other duties as required within the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- Experience working with Wordpress and other CMS programs
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Eye for detail
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials in both print and online
- The ability to foster good working relationships
Please forward all resumes and cover letters to Cari Wambolt at email@example.com. We appreciate all who apply, but please note that only the chosen applicants will be contacted for an interview.