Cellulose, blown-in insulation provides a comfortable living environment by acting as a thermal blanket. Numerous studies show that savings of 20% to 30% can be obtained with properly installed cellulose insulation in your home or commercial/business space.
Why Use Blown Cellulose Insulation?
- Extremely environmentally friendly. Cellulose is made with 100% post-consumer recycled newsprint. The product composition is 87% recycled paper fibers treated with non-toxic fire retardant additives.
- Cellulose comes from plants and is extremely environmentally friendly. It’s made from 100% post-consumer recycled newsprint. The product is 87% recycled paper fibers treated with a non-toxic fire retardant.
- Meets and exceeds standards as set in CAN/ULC S-703-09
- R-value of 3.8 per inch
- Does not support the growth of bacteria, mold, or mildew
- Resistant against vermin and pests
We serve clients throughout Atlantic Canada, including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. Contact us today to find out how we can help you!